Bounce emails

Participant

Bounce emails

Hello. I am new to Constant Contact. We have a large list we will be importing that will have a lot of bounce emails. Will Constant Contact notify us of these bounce emails? Or do we have to figure out which emails bounced ourselves. We want to make sure the bounce emails are deleted after import. Thanks in advance! 

1 REPLY 1
Employee

Hello @FirstNameL595778

Thanks for joining us in the Community! This is a great question especially when you first start out with Constant Contact. When your list is first imported and you send your first campaign, the bounces will be identified. These email addresses can fluctuate from the last time you sent to these addresses, using an email marketing provider. For more information on bounces and the different types, please click here

Brian_H
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.