We all started somewhere! Share your experience on the Get Advice: Let's Get Started Sweepstakes thread and be entered to win a $100 credit on your Constant Contact account.

Bouncebacks, Out of Office Replies Vary from Blast to Blast

JasonP237
Participant

Bouncebacks, Out of Office Replies Vary from Blast to Blast

When we send a blast, to the same list, sometimes we get 200+ bouncebacks/out-of-office replies and sometimes we get none.  Is there a setting we are missing?  Thank you.

1 REPLY 1
Mary_S
Employee

@JasonP237 

I agree a huge swing in your out-of-office bounces is something to warrant investigation.

I did take a look at about a dozen of your most recently campaigns and saw a consistent 35-40 out-of-office bounces noted.

I did check with the deliverability team and they said these bounces can vary from each email client. Some email clients will bounce back an out-of-office message to us that our system identifies and labels correctly but other email clients do not.

In mentioning you were seeing a swing of up to 200, the team asked that you call in so they could troubleshoot further.

Mary S.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.