Bounced emails marked as "non-existent" yet are known to be active emails

LonnieS49
Occasional Participant

Bounced emails marked as "non-existent" yet are known to be active emails

We sent out an email yesterday, and nearly all of the 57 "non-existent" emails that bounced were from either sbcglobal.net or att.net. Not only is this an extremely high number of non-existent email for our list, but to have that many from just two email providers is extremely odd. I have checked @ 20 of them so far (looking at the engagement stats), and have noted that nearly all of the individuals have opened our emails within the last month, and in many cases, within the last week. My perception is that these emails are actually still fine, but that there is some sort of glitch. I recall something like this happening on a large scale a few years ago with Yahoo email addresses, too. I am currently on hold on the phone with CC (going on 10 minutes now), bit filling out this form as well to see if others are having issues, too.

1 REPLY 1
Amy_Y
Employee

Hello @LonnieS49 We would like to assist further in looking into the situation you describe. I will open a case for you to our deliverability team so that they can further research. If you want to reach out to them directly https://knowledgebase.constantcontact.com/articles/KnowledgeBase/5782-contact-an-account-review-and-...    - Thank you. 

Amy Y.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right
strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.