Bounces From People that are active

SOLVED
Go to solution
Brian1220
Not applicable
0 Votes

I am getting call from people asking why I have quit sending them our availability. I need to know why this is happening. I watched the video. I am getting multiple (15 to 20) calls so far. Please can someone review and get back to me 443-480-1172.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @Brian1220 ,

Based on what I'm seeing in your account, your main bounce types are suspended and undeliverables. For undeliverables our system will continue to try and send over the course of 3 days, in case it was just the receiving network having issues. Suspended bounces are the results of a contact bouncing back to us as non-existent multiple times - either through you or another customer of ours sending to that address.

For more info on bounces and managing them, I'd recommend checking out this article. If you have need further assistance regarding this, I'd recommend speaking with our Delivery team.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @Brian1220 ,

Based on what I'm seeing in your account, your main bounce types are suspended and undeliverables. For undeliverables our system will continue to try and send over the course of 3 days, in case it was just the receiving network having issues. Suspended bounces are the results of a contact bouncing back to us as non-existent multiple times - either through you or another customer of ours sending to that address.

For more info on bounces and managing them, I'd recommend checking out this article. If you have need further assistance regarding this, I'd recommend speaking with our Delivery team.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Apr 23
Community Conversations: SMS Marketing - Activate, Regulate, Communicate!
2PM - 3:00 PM EST