Brand Templates Missing

SOLVED
Go to solution
NjeriS
Rookie
0 Votes

Hello,

I no longer see the option for "Brand Templates" that appears in this constant contact tutorial below. I used the Brand Templates previously to create an email campaign that pulled branding directly from my website.  

Constant Contact YouTube Video - ScreenshotConstant Contact YouTube Video - Screenshot

Is there a new location for "Brand Templates"?  Here is a screenshot of what I currently see when I navigate to the same place as directed in the video tutorial: Campaigns > Create > Email. 

New Templates Page.png

Any help is appreciated!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
William_A
Administrator

Hello @NjeriS ,

The "Brand Templates" option is not an available option anymore since it was particularly tied in with the retiring / phasing out 3rd-Generation Editor (3GE). The Cross Platform/Device Editor (CPE) has additional design elements to better brand your template from the start. This also includes setting up your own template for regular reusability as a master template, so you can copy directly from this source each time.

For additional resources on designing emails:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
William_A
Administrator

Hello @NjeriS ,

The "Brand Templates" option is not an available option anymore since it was particularly tied in with the retiring / phasing out 3rd-Generation Editor (3GE). The Cross Platform/Device Editor (CPE) has additional design elements to better brand your template from the start. This also includes setting up your own template for regular reusability as a master template, so you can copy directly from this source each time.

For additional resources on designing emails:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST