Bring back the send to an individual feature

SOLVED
Highlighted

Bring back the send to an individual feature

I miss the feature where you could resend an email campaign to a specific email address. Bring this feature back.

Tags (2)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: Bring back the send to an individual feature

Hi @LianaD8 

Thank you for following up with this screenshot! It appears you’re attempting to use the “Resend to” feature under your Campaigns tab. This feature only allows you to resend an email to a different contact list or to contacts who joined a list after an email was sent to it. Are you able to find our Quicksend feature through the Reporting or Contacts tab of your account?

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted

Hi @LianaD8 

I can understand how important it is to send your email to the correct contact. Where in your account are you looking for this feature? The good news is our Quicksend feature is still available under both your campaign's reporting page:

2020-02-03_15-15-21.png

Along with the contact's tab of your account:

2020-02-03_15-17-59.png

This feature is a great way to to resend an email to an individual contact or several contacts.

Frankie.P

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Highlighted

We don't have a quick send. We only have the following for resending options. Do you need a platinum account? Or maybe our account missed an update.Capture.JPG 

Highlighted

Hi @LianaD8 

Thank you for following up with this screenshot! It appears you’re attempting to use the “Resend to” feature under your Campaigns tab. This feature only allows you to resend an email to a different contact list or to contacts who joined a list after an email was sent to it. Are you able to find our Quicksend feature through the Reporting or Contacts tab of your account?

Frankie.P

View solution in original post

Constant Contact Would Like To Hear From You!

We want to hear from customers like you about your favorite features and how they have helped your business or organization. Tell us by answering a few questions in...

Read More
Featured