Bug - A/B test campaigns can't be filed

Highlighted

Bug - A/B test campaigns can't be filed

I think there's a bug with the A/B subject line test - the 2 campaigns we've tried it on can't be filed in the folders we've created. How can we get these filed away? I'd prefer not deleting them...

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Re: Bug - A/B test campaigns can't be filed

Hello @LindsayP35 ,

It looks like those two Subject A/B campaigns were made and sent during a period between December 2019 and January 2020 when there was a glitch affecting Subject A/B tests specifically. After speaking with the higher level technical team these two particular SAB campaigns won't be able to be added to any folders. However, SAB campaigns you make from then on should be able to be filed without issue.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Constant Contact would like to hear from you

We want to hear from customers like you about your favorite features and how they have helped your business or organization. Tell us by answering a few questions in...

Read More
Featured