Bug: Filter Emails by Send Date does not work

Real Estate

Bug: Filter Emails by Send Date does not work

The "Filter Emails by Send Date" in the Campaigns section does not work. 

Since the regular "Search" field does not work and only returns emails older than 2018, I used the "Filter Emails by Send Date" field and entered April 2019-May 2019 trying to find an email from last year.  The page refreshed and it showed me the same current campaigns that I was already looking at.  I tried it in both Chrome and Firefox so it is not a browser issue.  Please fix!

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: Bug: Filter Emails by Send Date does not work

Hello @Marisa_M ,

Taking a look in your account this definitely seems to be a glitch, especially as our initial investigation is only having it be replicated in your account, and not several of the others we looked. Our high level technical team is going to investigate further, and will reach out in the next 4 business days via email with an update.

In the meantime, was there anything else you needed assistance with here in Community support?

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Constant Contact Would Like To Hear From You!

We want to hear from customers like you about your favorite features and how they have helped your business or organization. Tell us by answering a few questions in...

Read More
Featured