Bug detected when embedding Web Link in body of email

SOLVED
Go to solution
KeithM9243
Rookie
0 Votes
I included a web link midway through my email message. The font color changed for the Web link then remained as the new font color for the remainder of the body of the message. The normal color resumed once the message got to the signature block.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Caitlin_M
Administrator

Hi @KeithM9243. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We've noted this as a defect that happens when links are pasted into the editor. For now, you will need to manually change the font color for the rest of the block to the desired color. 

--

Caitlin M.
Community Manager

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
KeithM9243
Rookie
0 Votes

Specifically, when looking at the source, my message starts with dark grey from the tag:

<td class="editor-text content-text" align="left" valign="top" style="font-family: Arial, Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 14px; color: #403F42;

Then switches for the hyperlink to  target="_blank" style="color: rgb(0, 0, 0);

Then continues after the hyperlink with </a><span style="color: rgb(0, 0, 0);">

Once we get to the signature text, it returns to:

<td class="editor-text signature-text" align="left" valign="top" style="font-family: Arial, Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 14px; color: #403F42;

Caitlin_M
Administrator

Hi @KeithM9243. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We've noted this as a defect that happens when links are pasted into the editor. For now, you will need to manually change the font color for the rest of the block to the desired color. 

--

Caitlin M.
Community Manager
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Apr 23
Community Conversations: SMS Marketing - Activate, Regulate, Communicate!
2PM - 3:00 PM EST