We all started somewhere! Share your experience on the Get Advice: Let's Get Started Sweepstakes thread and be entered to win a $100 credit on your Constant Contact account.

Bug in Reporting - Sent Date/Time Inaccurate on Original Email After Making a Copy

Nick1234
Health Practitioners & Centers

Bug in Reporting - Sent Date/Time Inaccurate on Original Email After Making a Copy

There seems to be a bug on the reporting page. If i make a copy of a previously sent email, the sent date and time of the original changes to the date and time the copy was made.

Steps to reproduce this bug:

1. Make a copy of a previously sent email.
  2. Give the copy a new name.
  3. Check the reporting tab
  4. You should see the previously sent email send date and time has changed to the date and time the copy was made.

I have only tested this with Custom Coded emails.

1 REPLY 1
William_D

Hello @Nick1234 ,

It looks like this is an issue our engineers have seen pop up sporadically in the Reporting tab. I've assigned your case to the engineers for further review, including the details from my own findings and from yours. If and when they have an update regarding the issue, they'll make sure to notify you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William D
Community & Social Media Support
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.