The Community is hosting an End of Summer sweepstakes! Participants must complete tasks to earn tickets that will enter them with a chance to win a free year of Constant Contact and other great prizes!*
*No Purchase Necessary. For Official Rules, visit here. Constant Contact’s End of Summer 2020 Sweepstakes ends on October, 20, 2020 at 11:50 PM EST.

Bug with anniversary email automation

Highlighted
Occasional Advisor

Bug with anniversary email automation

Bug with anniversary automation

Hi! We've scheduled the August anniversary email, but it is almost the half of this month, the email open rate is still 0%, There must be a bug. Please check it. Moreover, When we inactive the anniversary email, it becomes a draft. Then we couldn't find the data of our anniversary email. How can we get back those datas? 

Thank you!

Tags (2)
4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted

Re: Bug with anniversary email automation

Hello @SilviaG20 ,

Looking at your automation, it doesn't look like you selected any specific lists, or that you selected the "All Contacts" options when activating these automations. If you originally had a specific list selected, but then deleted it after setting up the automation, then it will have made it so the automation effectively doesn't send to anyone since it doesn't have anyone's anniversary to look at.

I went into your account and updated the "DH 2nd anniversary IAP 100+ 2020.Aug" to be for All Contacts, but if this isn't what you're wanting then I suggest going in and updating accordingly.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Highlighted
Occasional Advisor

We still have several questions. Please help.

I. Anniversary Automation

Q1. When we inactive the anniversary email of July, it becomes a draft. Then we couldn't find the data of our anniversary email. How can we get back those datas? 

image.pngimage (1).png

II. Tea time email

Q1. We tried to send the 'afternoon tea bonus' before at 3pm. But it failed for about 4 times. We sent you the email and you replied that there was a bug at 3pm, which caused the failure of sending the email. Then we tried to send it at another time, but still failed. Please tell us the specific reasons for the failure

QQ20200730-0.png

Please have a check! Thank you.

Highlighted

Hello @SilviaG20 ,

I reached out to our higher level technical team and they're going to be doing some more investigating regarding these issues. They should be reaching out within the next four business days, once they have an update regarding their investigation.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Highlighted
Occasional Advisor

Hello William,

I will wait for your respond. Please contact me as long as there is a result. Thank you. 

Constant Contact 2020 End of Summer Community Sweepstakes!

The Constant Contact User Community is hosting a sweepstakes. The more you participate, the more chances you have to win! Read on to learn more...

Read More
Featured