Bulk DKIM and Email Deliverability

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Bulk DKIM and Email Deliverability

I have over 200 users that have Constant Contact accounts. They all send their own campaigns from the same domain.

Has anyone had experience in getting a bulk DKIM code from Constant Contact? I have been waiting for months, but I am not getting anywhere.

Thanks

Tags (2)
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Re: Bulk DKIM and Email Deliverability

Hi @AndrewF00

It's great you are considering DKIM for deliverability and self-authentication. It's a great way to ensure you are hitting inboxes. Our Account Review team can assist you with getting the DKIM codes you need. The information needed to reach them and their hours can be found here. I have also requested that they reach out to you as well. If you need any further assistance, you may always reach out to us here or can find our other support information here. Thank you for reaching out and have a great weekend!

Adrienne B.
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
Constant Contact would like to hear from you

We want to hear from customers like you about your favorite features and how they have helped your business or organization. Tell us by answering a few questions in...

Read More
Featured