We all started somewhere! Share your experience on the Get Advice: Let's Get Started Sweepstakes thread and be entered to win a $100 credit on your Constant Contact account.

Button link list

BradP1175
Real Estate

Button link list

Is there any way to create a button list (see pictures), without it turning into a long list of buttons on mobile device? First pic is what I'd like it to look like, which it does on a desktop, however, it turns into the second picture when opened on a mobile device. Any suggestions on how this can be done?

How I'd like it to look on all devices:

rsz_screenshot_167.png

How it looks on a mobile device:

rsz_screenshot_20200917-145107.png

1 REPLY 1
David__B
Employee

Hi Brad. The mobile version of the email is set to a single column layout that can only fit one image/button per row, which is why your buttons are all one by one like that. You can take a picture of 3 buttons in a row and then upload that since technically that would just be one picture, but of course that would be purely aesthetic as you could not apply 3 links to that one image.

David B.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.