Button radius gets to zero when test email is sent

PratapB
Rookie
0 Votes

I have rounded to edges of button in my template but when I test the template and open the received email in Outlook the button's radius changes to zero automatically and figure changes to sharp edged rectangle. Please help to resolve this.

Top Answer
William_A
Administrator

Hello @PratapB ,

There's a known issue where Outlook desktop programs will force the buttons to have squared corners instead of rounded. Our devs are looking into what can be done from our side to address this, but at this time the only "workarounds" to avoid this would be to:

• view the email via a View as Webpage link
  • view the email in another email program / app

If the issue is occurring on an email program / app other than an Outlook desktop client, please let us know which one and what device types you're replicating the issue on so we can get that info to our devs.

1 REPLY 1
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @PratapB ,

There's a known issue where Outlook desktop programs will force the buttons to have squared corners instead of rounded. Our devs are looking into what can be done from our side to address this, but at this time the only "workarounds" to avoid this would be to:

• view the email via a View as Webpage link
  • view the email in another email program / app

If the issue is occurring on an email program / app other than an Outlook desktop client, please let us know which one and what device types you're replicating the issue on so we can get that info to our devs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Apr 23
Community Conversations: SMS Marketing - Activate, Regulate, Communicate!
2PM - 3:00 PM EST