Button shape

KathyM53
Occasional Participant

Button shape

Is it still not possible to change the shape of a button? I'd like to have rounded corners; this is a basic feature that other platforms have. Please consider adding this functionality. I know that I can create a button as an image, but it messes with consistency. Thanks.

3 REPLIES 3
William_D

Hello @KathyM53 ,

Thank you for providing your feedback. While you're right that a button is the current workaround for more customization, I did want to get your feedback submitted to the engineers for review. If and when they have an update for the feature request, they'll make sure to notify you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William D
Community & Social Media Support
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
EmilyO111
Participant

I would love to also have rounded corners on my buttons, did this ever get resolved? 

Hi @EmilyO111 

I completely understand the need for further customization of buttons, and I will be sure to pass this along to our engineering team and have them reach back out to you with a possible future resolution on this request. Currently, the shape of the buttons depends on the template itself. The "Basic Note" and the "B2C Welcome" templates both have rounded buttons, to name a couple. You can find these by searching their names in the Template Picker in your account, or feel free to scroll through the rest of them and preview them to see if they include a rounded button. 

Amanda G.
Community & Social Care
Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.