CAPS Issue with Template

SOLVED
Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

CAPS Issue with Template

Greetings All!

I am using a template called community news (see below) and there are brackets with suggestive words in CAPS.  Am I supposed to use all CAPS in my email, or should I simply replace these with the regular case?  Thank you. God bless!

contact.JPG

Tags (3)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: CAPS Issue with Template

Hi @MarciaU6 

That's a great question! The good news is you do not have insert your email in all capitals. This information in all capitals is just place holder text. It can be deleted or edited to fit your needs.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted

Hi @MarciaU6 

That's a great question! The good news is you do not have insert your email in all capitals. This information in all capitals is just place holder text. It can be deleted or edited to fit your needs.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

Thank you for your prompt response!

God bless,

Marcia