CC Email/Newsletter Archive Widget code displays nothing when I embed in my Wix site

SOLVED
Go to solution
KimberlyM904
Rookie
0 Votes

I have followed CC's instructions to embed code for the Email Archive Widget into Wix, but nothing displays. Further reading indicated I needed to make sure my desired emails were archived within my CC account first, which I then did to no avail. Any ideas?

Kim

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @KimberlyM904 ,

If you've followed the Wix-specific instructions on our main article for installing the archive widget, you should see any changes made to the email selection update within 15 minutes of doing so. If the widget isn't showing at all on your site, we'd recommend reaching out to Wix's support for assistance getting it to show.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @KimberlyM904 ,

If you've followed the Wix-specific instructions on our main article for installing the archive widget, you should see any changes made to the email selection update within 15 minutes of doing so. If the widget isn't showing at all on your site, we'd recommend reaching out to Wix's support for assistance getting it to show.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Apr 23
Community Conversations: SMS Marketing - Activate, Regulate, Communicate!
2PM - 3:00 PM EST