CC Planning to delete campaigns and surveys older than 3 years

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

CC Planning to delete campaigns and surveys older than 3 years

Today's email from CC about the "new experience" coming soon has what looks like huge change in a throwaway line at the end:

Additional Updates
We'll also clean up your account by removing any email and survey campaigns that are over 3 years old.

This seems like a significant remove of historical data, and as a client since 2008 that's a huge chunk of our communication history. 

Am I misreading this?? Or is CC really planning to just wipe out anything clients have sent prior to 2013-2014?

1 REPLY 1

Re: CC Planning to delete campaigns and surveys older than 3 years

Hello @lmoffat,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community. I actually spoke with you earlier today about this situation. I sincerely apologize about any frustration this has caused.

At this time the workaround is to export the reporting and make a copy of the campaign. As we discussed on the phone, I have reached out to the appropriate people to see if there's an alternative solution. You should hear back from us prior to the scheduled migration.

Nick S.
Social Media & Content Manager

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.