CC says it posts to social media but it actually doesn't

SOLVED
Go to solution
MWBTR4Bostons
Campaign Contributor
0 Votes

This has been going on since February. We send out a newsletter. We do the thing to get you to post it on FB. You show you did. But you didn''t. It's totally dysfunctional. I disconnected it, reconnected it. This ought to be easy rather than impossible and I admit to being very frustrated with Constant Contact here.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @MWBTR4Bostons ,

When I checked your account, both your recent social posts appeared on your Facebook page as I even checked and confirmed. They also already had impressions and interactions tracked, and were specifically linked to an email so it shows that you did a social share. Are you not seeing either of these posts' reporting pages, or are you still unable to see them from your side on Facebook?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @MWBTR4Bostons ,

When I checked your account, both your recent social posts appeared on your Facebook page as I even checked and confirmed. They also already had impressions and interactions tracked, and were specifically linked to an email so it shows that you did a social share. Are you not seeing either of these posts' reporting pages, or are you still unable to see them from your side on Facebook?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Apr 23
Community Conversations: SMS Marketing - Activate, Regulate, Communicate!
2PM - 3:00 PM EST