The Community is hosting an End of Summer sweepstakes! Participants must complete tasks to earn tickets that will enter them with a chance to win a free year of Constant Contact and other great prizes!*
*No Purchase Necessary. For Official Rules, visit here. Constant Contact’s End of Summer 2020 Sweepstakes ends on October, 20, 2020 at 11:50 PM EST.

CTCT Mobile App

Highlighted
Participating Solution Provider

CTCT Mobile App

I am having a great deal of trouble with it. When trying to do a Social post, the app keeps asking me to log into Facebook. When I try to log into Facebook, it gets me part of the way, then freezes.

Ken Countess
Managing Director
The Countess Group
www.TheCountessGroup.com
ken@thecountessgroup.com

Certified Solution Provider
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Participating Solution Provider

Re: CTCT Mobile App

To clarify, the app on my phone (Samsung Note 10+) freezes.

Ken Countess
Managing Director
The Countess Group
www.TheCountessGroup.com
ken@thecountessgroup.com

Certified Solution Provider
Highlighted

Re: CTCT Mobile App

Hello @KenCountess ,

For the sake of further troubleshooting would you be able to:

• confirm your Facebook account has administrative privileges for your Facebook Business page(s)
  • try uninstalling the app then reinstalling

Please let us know the results of those. If the issue isn't alleviated, our mobile app team will be able to use that information to do a deeper investigation into the issue you're experiencing.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Constant Contact 2020 End of Summer Community Sweepstakes!

The Constant Contact User Community is hosting a sweepstakes. The more you participate, the more chances you have to win! Read on to learn more...

Read More
Featured