Call Out on Wording

Highlighted

Call Out on Wording

On you page: https://ui.constantcontact.com/rnavmap/distui/myaccount You state "You may cancel your account at any time by calling us at 855-229-5506" I called and a recording told me you're closed and to call back during open hours. That's not "any time"
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Administrator

Re: Call Out on Wording

Hello @MarkM954. Thank you very much for your feedback and I apologize that you were not able to reach our Billing department. We try to convey that when we say that you cancel your account at any time, we mean that there is no obligation or contract for your account. I see how this can be a confusing statement and I will send this feedback to the appropriate department.

I see that you were able to speak to our Billing department yesterday but if you need to speak to them again, they are available from Monday to Friday 7am to 9pm ET and you may reach them at 855-229-5506. Please note that they will not be open this upcoming Monday, which is Labor Day, and they will reopen on Tuesday. 

Caitlin M.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Constant Contact Would Like To Hear From You!

We want to hear from customers like you about your favorite features and how they have helped your business or organization. Tell us by answering a few questions in...

Read More
Featured