We all started somewhere! Share your experience on the Get Advice: Let's Get Started Sweepstakes thread and be entered to win a $100 credit on your Constant Contact account.

Call when you say you're going to call

SCRCN
Participant

Call when you say you're going to call

I was told we were going to get a call from Constant Contact at 9:30 am CST on setting up our account.  This was after I paid $1,000 for the services.  The call never came and after multiple emails on our part to reach someone, we were finally able to talk to a customer representative 105 minutes after our scheduled call.  That would be a swing and a miss...

1 REPLY 1
Frankie_P

Hi @SCRCN 

I apologize for any experience you've had to date! This is definitely not the experience we want our users to have with our Kickoff Team. However through further investigation I can see your call was not scheduled for today. Were you able to receive the confirmation email our Support resent to you? If you were not able to receive this email, it states that your call is actually scheduled for Monday, June 08, 2020 at 9:30AM CDT. One of our Kickoff Team members will call you at that designated time. In the meantime, if you have any further questions as you continue to work in your account please feel free to respond to this post. We would be happy to help answer your questions and point you in the right direction.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.