We all started somewhere! Share your experience on the Get Advice: Let's Get Started Sweepstakes thread and be entered to win a $100 credit on your Constant Contact account.

Campaign Email Contact List includes invalid contact list ids, please include only valid contact lis

FrankK144
Occasional Participant

Campaign Email Contact List includes invalid contact list ids, please include only valid contact lis

Campaign Email Contact List includes invalid contact list ids, please include only valid contact lists with this request

I am getting this error trying to add a list to a campaign

I understand that the list must include contacts in order to be added to a campaign

The list does include contacts

I have tried multiple lists - each having contacts with no luck

Could it be that the error is actually indicating some other issue?

1 REPLY 1
William_D

Hello @FrankK144 ,

It looks like this is something our custom code Tier2 team wants to look further into. They'll be reaching out to your email address within the next four business days with an update.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William D
Community & Social Media Support
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.