Campaign Generation Failed

JenniferH183
Participant

Campaign Generation Failed

We are trying to download a PDF of our campaign/February Newsletter. Every time I get a message "error campaign generation failed to load, try again later."

I have tried to download it as a PDF on three computers, with no avail. 

How can this issue be resolved?

2 REPLIES 2
JenniferH183
Participant

Hello, 

I am having this same issue, but it will not allow me to download a PDF of any kind. 

William_D

Hello @JenniferH183 ,

After doing some testing in your account (you may have seen your active contacts increase and decrease by 1, as well as a notification for an email being sent) it appears this issue is specifically tied to your main template. Our engineers are still gathering data on this issue to figure out the root cause, so I've assigned your case to their queue with my findings for further review. If and when they have an update to this issue, they'll email you directly with a notification.

In the meantime, the only workarounds (since it's affecting your main template specifically) are to either print the webpage version of the emails (found by accessing their share link after they've been sent), or to rebuild the template from scratch and use that instead.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William D
Community & Social Media Support
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.