Campaign Missing

SOLVED
Go to solution
Occasional Participant

Campaign Missing

We have an email newsletter that we send to members of our church regarding activities and other information.  We also link the newsletter to a page on our church's website.  In the past when I have gone to constantcontact.com, I have logged in and a copy of the newsletter comes up.  From there, I've been able to get a shortlink to the newsletter and have then put the shortlink on the church's website.  However, for the past couple of days, the most recent newsletter has not come up when I've logged in.  What do I need to do to correct this?  Thanks for any help!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi @St.Albans 

I'd be happy to take a look at this for you. Which campaign is not showing up for you? Did you go into the Sent folder if your page is defaulting to "Draft"?

I'm showing your most recently sent newsletter was sent on the 26th of September.

Please let us know which newsletter is not showing so that we can research this further for you.

Thanks!

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Super Participant

Do you use Customer HTML or a CTCT template?

Thanks for the response!  We are using CTCT template.

Sounds like another bug, if you can't wait for a response here I suggest you call their hotline.

Hi @St.Albans 

I'd be happy to take a look at this for you. Which campaign is not showing up for you? Did you go into the Sent folder if your page is defaulting to "Draft"?

I'm showing your most recently sent newsletter was sent on the 26th of September.

Please let us know which newsletter is not showing so that we can research this further for you.

Thanks!

View solution in original post

Occasional Participant

Hi, Marissa!  Thanks for your offer to help!  The problem appears to be the result of a Firefox extension I recently installed.  When I disabled the extension, the campaign loaded as expected.

Hi Mallory!

I'm so glad to hear that it was caused by an extension and that you were able to resolve it by uninstalling. Glad it's working for you now!

Thanks for letting us know!