We all started somewhere! Share your experience on the Get Advice: Let's Get Started Sweepstakes thread and be entered to win a $100 credit on your Constant Contact account.

Campaign Picture

SLafary747
Participant

Campaign Picture

Hello!

I have my next campaign perfect and ready to go... however when I send a test email and even just put it in "preview mode" a random duplicate picture shows up at the bottom of the communication that I can't see in the draft mode? How do I fix this?

1 REPLY 1
William_D

Hello @SLafary747 ,

After looking at the email in your account, it appears there was a glitch tied to one of the empty spacer blocks at the bottom of your email. In your account you'll see a CSCTEST_ version of your latest email that's had those bottom spacers deleted and replaced. The "invisible" image should no longer be there when you preview, test, and live send. Feel free to use the CSCTEST_ to send out, or you can make the same changes in your version of the email by mousing over the bottom spacer areas, clicking the right-side gear icon, and trashing them. Then you can drag over a fresh spacer block from the left-side menu, to balance out the size of that closing section.

Additionally, I did notice a "Compelling Headline" default text above the 2020 image, so make sure to edit or get rid of that before sending out. Just reply here if you have any additional questions. Have a good day!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William D
Community & Social Media Support
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.