Campaign delivered but recipient isn't receiving

JenniferP07
Participant

Campaign delivered but recipient isn't receiving

I have a contact that has not been receiving emails from me.  When I look at the engagement it shows that the campaign was delivered and opened within 1 minute of receiving (so NOT bouncing).  I've asked them to check spam/junk folders or any other folders they might have but they can't find any emails from me.  Has anyone else experienced this and resolved it?

1 REPLY 1
William_D

Hello @JenniferP07 ,

It sounds like the contacts' domain / ISP is opening the emails for the sake of checking links and content for security reasons, then spam filtering or quarantining it (simply not delivering to their inbox at all).

My suggestion would be to work with the contact on getting your email safelisted in their system. The next steps would be either having them / their IT to safelist our domains (if applicable to their business/organization), or setting up authentication. Ultimately, you may wish to speak directly with our Deliverability team to see if they can provide any specific insight regarding that contact's domain, or to provide some additional guidance regarding safelisting and authentication.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.