Campaign flicker/page not working

JulieF799
Regular Participant

Campaign flicker/page not working

Hi! I intend to send emails for New Year but it seems that I cannot open and create a campaign. My internet signal is stable and I had no problem creating campaigns before, except that one instance when they have an issue with our account, but so so far, our account right now is not flagged with any issues.

Please help! Need to send out emails for December 31 2021 for our New Year flyer.

Thank you.

14 REPLIES 14
William_D

Hello @JulieF799 ,

Are you still experiencing the issue? Are you able to provide a screencap or the wording of any error messages you're receiving? I was able to Create an email without any issue in your account, and I'm not seeing any issues like what you're describing in my account. If the issue is continuing on your end, it sounds like you may be running into some connectivity issues when trying to access the site. Let’s start with some basic connectivity troubleshooting. Please keep in mind that when I say connectivity issues, I'm not necessarily referring to just your internet speed. There are a number of elements that can affect website connectivity and accessibility on an individual basis. 

If none of those alleviate the issues, please call our general support number so they can continue troubleshooting with you live. If possible, please have a screenshot of your speed test, including the More Info section, ready for the phone agent.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
JulieF799
Regular Participant

Screenshot 2021-12-30 092059.png

Are you logged in as an account manager or campaign creator when seeing this message? 

William D

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
JulieF799
Regular Participant

It says Account Manager. 

JulieF799
Regular Participant

Since then, I am already logged in as an account manager and I was able to create campaigns with no issue. Please let me know what we can do. Thanks.

Thank you for letting us know, @JulieF799 . We've seen this issue only once before, and only very recently, so our devs are still investigating to find what the root cause might be. If you're able to, I'd advise calling our general support or replying directly to the automated @ mentioned email you receive from my reply, with some or all of the following info:

• Speed Test Screencap (including More Info details)
  • screencap of the error message provided earlier
  • Dev console screencap with any red lettering included (CTRL+SHIFT+C on PC or CMD+SHIFT+C on Mac > Console tab)
  • Browsers you've seen this issue occur in
  • If trying in another browser or Incognito/Private Mode allows Creators to make a new campaign
  • If you're using a Work or Home Network
  • When did the problem seemed to start
  • Your ISP (Internet Service Provider)
  • Your general Location (e.g. state, province, major city area)

If the issue occurs in other browsers or in Incognito/Private mode for you, then the best workaround at this time would be for Managers or the Owner to be the one to get campaigns created and initially saved, then the Creators should be able to view and edit them. I apologize that we don't have a more substantive fix or workaround available at this time.

William D

JulieF799
Regular Participant

I appreciate your help @William_D! Just to confirm, calls and chats are closed, right? So, the best time to call them is after the holidays?

Thanks!!

Our support teams are fully available today and between 8am and 6pm EDT tomorrow. We will be closed on Saturday, New Year's Day in the US. Sundays will be chat and Social Media / Community support as normal, and Mondays will return to normal hours and availability for all teams.

William D

JulieF799
Regular Participant

Okay, thanks! Where can I see this automated @ mentioned email I receive from your reply?

You (or the account owner) should have received it in the inbox of your account's main email address when I @ tagged your username. Otherwise, please send the info and your username to social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com, if you're unable to call in.

William D

JulieF799
Regular Participant

Okay, thanks! Yes, I am unable to call for now.

JulieF799
Regular Participant

Since then, I am already logged in as an account manager and I was able to create campaigns with no issue. Please let me know what we can do. Thanks.

JulieF799
Regular Participant

Hi! I just tried it now. Same issue. Please see attached photo of the error message. I am not sure why I don't have permission to create campaigns?

Also, I can navigate other pages on Constant Contact, like uploading emails but I cannot open the campaign page and I cannot open the account details. Internet connection is fast, please see attached photo. So, it seems that I am restricted in creating campaigns? Please help. Call and chat support says they are closed. Thanks!

speedtest.png

Hello @JulieF799,

If you're able to, I'd advise calling our general support Monday or replying directly to social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com with all of the following info:

• Speed Test (Screenshot above)
  • screenshot of the error message provided earlier
  • Dev console screenshot with any red lettering included (CTRL+SHIFT+C on PC or CMD+SHIFT+C on Mac > Console tab)
  • Browsers you've seen this issue occur in
  • If trying in another browser or Incognito/Private Mode allows Creators to make a new campaign
  • If you're using a Work or Home Network
  • When did the problem start
  • Your ISP (Internet Service Provider)
  • Your general Location (e.g. state, province, major city area)

Zoe H.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.