The Community is hosting an End of Summer sweepstakes! Participants must complete tasks to earn tickets that will enter them with a chance to win a free year of Constant Contact and other great prizes!*
*No Purchase Necessary. For Official Rules, visit here. Constant Contact’s End of Summer 2020 Sweepstakes ends on October, 20, 2020 at 11:50 PM EST.

Campaign goes to spam while test emails reach inbox

Highlighted

Campaign goes to spam while test emails reach inbox

I have sent test emails of my campaign to myself successfully and they reach my inbox. However the exact-same email sent to myself (I am a recipient on my email list) as part of sending the campaign goes to junk. Anyone had this problem?

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: Campaign goes to spam while test emails reach inbox

Hello @FirstNameL21771 ,

That is unusual, since it tends to be the opposite since test emails don't have authentication. Is there any particular alert at the top of the email when you open it in the spam box -  like any weird warnings or something similar?

It could have just been a fluke, and you can shift it out of your spam box into your regular inbox, so that your email client recognizes it as a safe message. If you're particularly worried about the deliverability of your emails, I'd definitely suggest you reach out to our Deliverability team. They'll have the best insight on whether this was a weird fluke, or if you're needing to take any additional steps for safelisting and authentication.

If you're unable to call in and stay on the line, we can also set up a Deliverability callback ticket. Depending on the size of their call and case queue, it may run upwards of 24 hours for them to respond, however. If you'd prefer this method just let us know.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Constant Contact 2020 End of Summer Community Sweepstakes!

The Constant Contact User Community is hosting a sweepstakes. The more you participate, the more chances you have to win! Read on to learn more...

Read More
Featured