Campaign search filters not working after December 2021 update

NassauBOCES
Occasional Participant

Campaign search filters not working after December 2021 update

After putting text into the search field, in the campaigns "list view", and hitting return I can no longer filter the results. Each of the drop-down menus gets grayed out and the cursor becomes the "Prohibited" symbol 🚫. This issue manifested after the most recent update.

3 REPLIES 3
AnnetteK08
Occasional Participant

I was told by customer service chat this is "functioning as designed." An absolutely crazy change. 

Amanda_G
Employee

Hi @NassauBOCES & @AnnetteK08 , 

I certainly understand the importance of being able to search for campaigns using both keywords and the drop down menus. I am going to make sure that this issue is flagged on both of your accounts, and sent over to our engineering team for further review. We will contact you with any updates or workarounds we have on this.

Amanda G.
Community & Social Care
Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
JEC-Yeshiva-RTMA-Bruriah
Occasional Participant

This is a huge issue. I'm searching for a campaign by keyword and the results are in a random order with an email from 2014 coming out on top. I used to be able to sort by most recent so that I can see the one I sent last week. I can no longer do that. This is crazy!!!