After putting text into the search field, in the campaigns "list view", and hitting return I can no longer filter the results. Each of the drop-down menus gets grayed out and the cursor becomes the "Prohibited" symbol 🚫. This issue manifested after the most recent update.
I certainly understand the importance of being able to search for campaigns using both keywords and the drop down menus. I am going to make sure that this issue is flagged on both of your accounts, and sent over to our engineering team for further review. We will contact you with any updates or workarounds we have on this.
This is a huge issue. I'm searching for a campaign by keyword and the results are in a random order with an email from 2014 coming out on top. I used to be able to sort by most recent so that I can see the one I sent last week. I can no longer do that. This is crazy!!!