We all started somewhere! Share your experience on the Get Advice: Let's Get Started Sweepstakes thread and be entered to win a $100 credit on your Constant Contact account.

Campaigns: Deleting, Archiving, Filing

SandyL679
Participant

Campaigns: Deleting, Archiving, Filing

We are trying to clean up our campaign list where it only reflects the most current.  I have filed a few campaigns and have also archived them, so why would they still be reflected on main campaign list?  (I guess I was assuming this would  be like email, once you moved the file it would come out from you inbox/ main list.) There are some campaigns that I think can actually be deleted but kind of nervous about doing that right now and thought filing and archiving would be best for now for most.  

1 REPLY 1
William_D

Hello @SandyL679 ,

The "main list" accessed by simply going to the My Campaigns page is all campaigns that aren't deleted. To further sort what you see, you can view the different folders, status types, and campaign types available in the menu on the left-hand side. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William D
Community & Social Media Support
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.