The Community is hosting an End of Summer sweepstakes! Participants must complete tasks to earn tickets that will enter them with a chance to win a free year of Constant Contact and other great prizes!*
*No Purchase Necessary. For Official Rules, visit here. Constant Contact’s End of Summer 2020 Sweepstakes ends on October, 20, 2020 at 11:50 PM EST.

Campaigns are not sent/received

Highlighted

Campaigns are not sent/received

Hello, 

I just resent an existing campaign and sent a test to myself, and did not receive anything. 

I also tried to download an existing newsletter and when clicking for it to download, the site did not proceed with the request. Does anyone know if the platform is experiencing issues today? 

This is the first time I encounter both of these problems. 

Thanks! 

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: Campaigns are not sent/received

Hello @Siueinternational,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I'm sorry to hear that there were issues with deliverability and downloading your campaigns. To our knowledge there haven't been any website or connectivity issues today.

Regarding your test send deliverability, did you also check your spam filter? Test sends can sometimes have issues because spam filters will find it suspicious you're sending an email to yourself, from yourself, but the source is someone else (us) entirely. Did you try sending a test to anyone else? How many test sends ave you sent out within the last 24hrs?

As for downloading a pdf or image of your campaigns, did you check to make sure they hadn't gotten sent straight to Documents, Desktop, Pictures, or elsewhere instead of the standard Downloads folder on your computer? If you're still having issues with this, I can definitely download them on my end and send them to you in an email.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Constant Contact 2020 End of Summer Community Sweepstakes!

The Constant Contact User Community is hosting a sweepstakes. The more you participate, the more chances you have to win! Read on to learn more...

Read More
Featured