The Community is hosting an End of Summer sweepstakes! Participants must complete tasks to earn tickets that will enter them with a chance to win a free year of Constant Contact and other great prizes!*
*No Purchase Necessary. For Official Rules, visit here. Constant Contact’s End of Summer 2020 Sweepstakes ends on October, 20, 2020 at 11:50 PM EST.

Campaigns

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Campaigns

Cannot access campaigns page at all (tried multiple browsers) since you've updated site. I'm two months behind and called for help and my problem was not resolved. No other website or application is giving me these issues.

Tags (2)
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: Campaigns

Hello @SarahT8 ,

Have you had a chance to try some of the following connectivity troubleshooting steps:

• Does clearing your cache (not the saved passwords, just the cached images and files) alleviate the issue?
  • What browser are you using? Does using Private/Incognito browsing mitigate the issue?
  • Are there any updates pending for your browser(s)? If so, does updating it let you through?
  • Are there any browser plugins or addons you can disable? Does doing so resolve the issue?
  • Are you using a wireless, wired, or mobile network? If possible, does changing networks or resetting your router let you through?
  • Are you using any security / firewall applications (e.g. Norton, McAfee, AVG, etc.)? Does disabling them for our website, let you through?

If none of those work, the next step would be to look into your ISP. Please respond to the automated @ mention email with the name of your ISP, and a screenshot of your speed test from fast.com, including what's in More Info. If none of the above are the issue, then it'll likely be something to do with your internet's latency.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Constant Contact 2020 End of Summer Community Sweepstakes!

The Constant Contact User Community is hosting a sweepstakes. The more you participate, the more chances you have to win! Read on to learn more...

Read More
Featured