Can I add a weather widget in my newsletter? It is important for my industry.

MaryP616
Rookie
0 Votes

3 REPLIES 3
Desi_B
Employee
0 Votes

Hey @MaryP616

Thank your for reaching out to us! I can understand how adding this widget would be very valuable to your newsletters. Unfortunately with the editor that you are currently using we don't have a way to place a widget of that sort. What I would recommend is linking a button or an image to a web page that will showing them the current weather. You can click here to see a run down on how to accomplish that! I really apologize about the inconvenience! Please let us know if you have any other questions. 

Desi_B
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
MatthewH44154
Rookie
0 Votes

We use Weather Embed to solve this problem! It provides an image link you can embed in any newsletter.

Frankie_P
0 Votes

Hi @MatthewH44154 

Thanks for sharing your workaround here! We hope other users find it helpful as well.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Apr 23
Community Conversations: SMS Marketing - Activate, Regulate, Communicate!
2PM - 3:00 PM EST