Can I embed a calendar from a website or calendar application into an e-mail newsletter?

SOLVED
Go to solution
ArthurR3
Rookie
0 Votes

I would like to add an event calendar to a weekly newsletter to show recipients upcoming events. The event calendar is on a website and ideally I'd like to pull events from that automatically and have them appear in a block on the e-mail.

Thanks,

Kira

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @ArthurR3 ,

You can add a calendar to your email in table form, or by simply inserting an image. You can either have it as just an image on its own, or have it link to your webpage where they can find more details about particular events. Otherwise, RSS feeds aren't available in the email builder, so something pulling live info from a site's calendar isn't going to be possible.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @ArthurR3 ,

You can add a calendar to your email in table form, or by simply inserting an image. You can either have it as just an image on its own, or have it link to your webpage where they can find more details about particular events. Otherwise, RSS feeds aren't available in the email builder, so something pulling live info from a site's calendar isn't going to be possible.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
ArthurR3
Rookie
0 Votes

Thanks William. Is this something I could vote on as a desired feature?

Zoe_H
Employee
0 Votes

Hello @ArthurR3,

You can submit your feedback to our Help Center so our engineering team can review that as well!

Zoe H.

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Apr 23
Community Conversations: SMS Marketing - Activate, Regulate, Communicate!
2PM - 3:00 PM EST