The Community is hosting an End of Summer sweepstakes! Participants must complete tasks to earn tickets that will enter them with a chance to win a free year of Constant Contact and other great prizes!*
*No Purchase Necessary. For Official Rules, visit here. Constant Contact’s End of Summer 2020 Sweepstakes ends on October, 20, 2020 at 11:50 PM EST.

Can I have multiple accounts linked to one subscription?

Highlighted
Occasional Organizer

Can I have multiple accounts linked to one subscription?

Ok, so I have a bit of a complicated question that I'll do my best to explain properly.

The non-profit I work for has 3 separate entities. We would love to be able to save some money and combine to one subscription, BUT we want to all have completely separate accounts. I don't want our music program to have access to the school's emails, etc. So from what I understand that would not be the case for users; users just all have different logins but for the same account and have access to all the same files. Any help or insight as to if it's possible to have 3 completely separate accounts linked to a single subscription price?

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: Can I have multiple accounts linked to one subscription?

Hello @WestUMethodist_17 ,

If you'd prefer to be under one account, you could have the entities' workers listed as "Campaign Creators" so they wouldn't be able to actually send the campaigns they make or do anything with the contact info, billing info, etc. That would be left up to an Account Manager or the Owner to determine which list an email should be sent to, and so on.

With that in mind, it may be worth speaking to someone in Billing to see if they have any further insight on their policies, and what, if anything, they can do in regards to your church's billing.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Constant Contact 2020 End of Summer Community Sweepstakes!

The Constant Contact User Community is hosting a sweepstakes. The more you participate, the more chances you have to win! Read on to learn more...

Read More
Featured