Can I lock screen in List Builder?

Highlighted

Can I lock screen in List Builder?

Hi - I've just downloaded the list builder app and it's great. Is there any way I can lock the tablet so that users can't go out of the app and play with other apps!? It's a Kindle Fire by the way. Thanks
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Employee

Re: Can I lock screen in List Builder?

Hello @RichardF29609,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community, thats a great question! I did a bit of digging and unfortunately, there is not an option to "lock" the app to restrict people from exiting it. Maybe if you put the List Builder app on its own page on your Kindle Fire, if customers exit out of the app, it will put them on the screen where the List Builder is the only visible app available. This could lessen the chances of people using your other apps on the Kindle!

Hayley L
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.
Highlighted

Re: Can I lock screen in List Builder?

You can use apps that will lock it down for you. We are currently working on that for a couple of our clients. 

Register for our "Making Sense of Online Marketing for Retail" Webinar

Join us on Thursday, August 13th at 2pm ET for a free webinar where we'll discuss how to incorporate online marketing into your retail store.

Read More
Featured