Can I make a button that has several lines of text?

SOLVED
Go to solution
OregonTrackClub
Rookie
0 Votes

I like the button option and I wonder if I can make a button that has several lines of text that are stacked? Thank you. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @OregonTrackClub ,

For buttons they're based on available spacing and the length of text being used. Generally it'll just come down to making sure the button is skinny enough for you to have the multiple lines (multiple column setup), or typing enough that it goes to an additional line. With that said, our devs are always looking for ways to improve the existing system, so I'll make sure your feedback is provided to them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @OregonTrackClub ,

For buttons they're based on available spacing and the length of text being used. Generally it'll just come down to making sure the button is skinny enough for you to have the multiple lines (multiple column setup), or typing enough that it goes to an additional line. With that said, our devs are always looking for ways to improve the existing system, so I'll make sure your feedback is provided to them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST