Can I send DAILY sms texts to my customers through Constant Contact

SOLVED
Go to solution
MichaelAndConnie
Rookie
0 Votes

I want to do daily motivation emails/texts to my subscribers. Can I do that through Constant Contact?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @MichaelAndConnie ,

You can technically send as many SMS messages as you want, jut bear in mind what tier of SMS messaging you're signing up for. If you're sending daily texts to hundreds, or even thousands of contacts, it can add up very quickly. If you end up going over the tier you initially paid for, you'd be charged at the higher tier for the following month.

For more info on SMS functionality, I'd recommend taking a look at these articles:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @MichaelAndConnie ,

You can technically send as many SMS messages as you want, jut bear in mind what tier of SMS messaging you're signing up for. If you're sending daily texts to hundreds, or even thousands of contacts, it can add up very quickly. If you end up going over the tier you initially paid for, you'd be charged at the higher tier for the following month.

For more info on SMS functionality, I'd recommend taking a look at these articles:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Apr 23
Community Conversations: SMS Marketing - Activate, Regulate, Communicate!
2PM - 3:00 PM EST