Can I use any pdf for free signup offer--not just made in CC

SOLVED
Go to solution
ReginaR796
Marketing Legend
0 Votes

Hello!

I need to revise a free pdf (free "tips" sheet) to offer as a free email signup gift.

I created existing version in Constant Contact, which is still editable.

Can I create doc in my own word processor application, and upload it as a pdf, then offer that instead?  It would be based on content I had created in my existing free tips sheet.

Thanks in advance!

Regina

Regina ~ Clean Solutions for Healthy Homes
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @ReginaR796 ,

Yes, you can also offer documents created outside of our system. You'd simply upload the Doc or PDF into the Library, then include it as a Download link for your landing page's Thank You page.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @ReginaR796 ,

Yes, you can also offer documents created outside of our system. You'd simply upload the Doc or PDF into the Library, then include it as a Download link for your landing page's Thank You page.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
ReginaR796
Marketing Legend
0 Votes

Thanks so much William!  I"ll check your Blogs and Resources page too.

Best,

Regina

Zoe_H
Employee

Hello @ReginaR796,

Have a wonderful rest of your weekend! 

Zoe H.

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
ReginaR796
Marketing Legend
0 Votes

Thanks Zoe!  I'm watching CC's website video from William's link, about what to have on our sites. Helpful!  CC always has great marketing guidance.

Zoe_H
Employee
0 Votes

Hello @ReginaR796,

That is very good to hear, thank you! 

Zoe H.

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST