Remove the Constant Contact logo from campaign footer

SOLVED
Go to solution
ScottW6976
Campaign Contributor

I need someone to remove it from my emails. I understand that it can't be removed by me for some reason. Please do so immediately. 

If you have any questions, simply email them to my account and I will respond quickly. 

Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
David_J
Employee

UPDATED: March 2018

Many of the elements in the footer are required by law, including the ability for recipients to unsubscribe from your newsletter, so we are  not able to remove the entire footer from your emails.

If you are looking to remove the Constant Contact logo from the footer of your email, this is something that can be done very quickly at no cost to you if you are a paying customer. If this is the customization that you are referring to, call our support line and one of our support representatives will be able to assist you with this.

If you need further customization of the footer, our custom services team can work with you to make a custom footer. This is not a free service and costs $99. If this is something you are interested in please let us know and I would be happy to have our custom services team get in touch with you regarding this.

Please let us know if you have any other questions. Thanks.

David J

View solution in original post

Top Answer
David_J
Employee

Many of the elements in the footer are required by law, including the ability for recipients to unsubscribe from your newsletter, so we are  not able to remove the entire footer from your emails.

If you are looking to remove the Constant Contact logo from the footer of your email, this is something that can be done very quickly at no cost to you if you are a paying customer. If this is the customization that you are referring to, call our support line and one of our support representatives will be able to assist you with this.

If you need further customization of the footer, our custom services team can work with you to make a custom footer. This is not a free service and costs $99. If this is something you are interested in please let us know and I would be happy to have our custom services team get in touch with you regarding this.

1,330 REPLIES 1,330
David_J
Employee

David J

ErinH044
Campaign Contributor

We would like the constant contact taken off our footer

Elijah_G
Marketing Legend
0 Votes

Hello,

I went to check and it looks like you've already reached out directly to our support team and had the footer logo removed. If you have any other questions or need any assistance, please let me know!

Sincerely,

Elijah G.
API Support Engineer
markk235
Marketing Expert

Thats pretty lame that you dont give us paying custonmers the ability to do that.

CANCEL MY ACCOUNT.  I WILL GO NO FURTHER WITH A COMPANY LIKE YOU.  IVE BEEN ON HOLD FOR THE LAST 15 MINUTES.

I WILL BE HAPPY TO GIVE A SHOT.  

Samantha_O
Employee
0 Votes

Hello @markk235

Thank you for providing your feedback about this. We do not allow customers to edit the footer in their accounts, as there are legal restrictions and requirements for any email sent through a product like ours. In order to ensure that these specific details remain in the footer of an account, we do not allow any edits unless they come from a member of our team who is trained on the requirements we have as well as those set by various legislation. For more information on some of the legal requirements, please see this information about the CAN-SPAM Act. 

We are sorry to hear that you wish to cancel your account; however, our billing team will be able to help you process this request on your account. Once you can get in touch with our billing team, it should only take a couple of minutes. I do apologize for the wait time that you are experiencing. If you wish to try again later when it may not be as busy, here is how you can get in touch with our billing team directly

markk235
Marketing Expert
Sam,

Thanks for your answer but if your trying to say that there isnt an easy option for a paying customer to choose to include or exclude your logo then I think you are a little naive. I had to call in today and wait on hold for over 20 minutes to have this done. Who would want to do that?

You make it difficult bc its a corporate decision knowing that most people wont take the time to have it removed so you can boost your sales. Showing me that your company cares more about its bottom line the. The customers they already have.

All the other stuff you mentioned is just rhetoric that has nothing to do with corporates decision to make it tough to have ur big giant logo and try it for free slogan harder to have removed.

I do have a choice on where my money goes and what you guys offer is not unique and customer support and service goes a long way with me.

Thanks
Samantha_O
Employee
0 Votes

Hello @markk235

Thank you for replying here. Since the original topic of this thread in the Community was focused on removing the footer completely, this is what I thought your feedback was on. I apologize for my misunderstanding. 

In regards to removing the logo from the footer, I will make sure that this feedback gets sent along to our teams. I also wanted to mention that we have a thread for requesting that within the Community here in our Support Forums. We can get that removed that for paying accounts and we usually get back to responses in that thread pretty quickly. 

If there is anything else that we can assist with, please feel free to reach out. 

PattiB54
Rookie
0 Votes

This is the third time I have called to get the Constant Contact line removed from my header.  I have canceled my service and discussed with the person again about this problem.  Please see that this is taken off as soon as possible.  If I need to do something at my end, please email me the instructions.

Thank you,

Zoe_H
Employee
0 Votes

Hello @PattiB54,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! I have removed our logo from the footer of your email. Is that what you were trying to accomplish? We do not have any of our information in the header of our emails. 

Zoe H.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
MayslesDC
Rookie
0 Votes

Hello,

We would like the banner removed from the footer. 

Thank you,

MDC

Briody_W
Employee
0 Votes

Hello @MayslesDC,

Thanks for reaching out to us today!  The branding has been successfully removed from your email footer. Let us know if you need help with anything else!

Briody_W

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
ArnoldWashton
Rookie
0 Votes

Hi,

I'd like the Constant Contact banner removed from my footer as well.

I have a paid account with Constant Contact.

Thank you!

Taryn_L
Employee
0 Votes

@ArnoldWashton

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! I have removed the logo from your footer. It should now be removed from all existing emails in your account.

Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you. Thank you and enjoy your weekend!

Taryn Leinweber

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
carolineA69
Campaign Contributor
0 Votes

Dear Sir,

Can you please remove the constant contact bug in the footer for account:

Thank you, Caroline

Taryn_L
Employee
0 Votes

@carolineA69

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! I have removed the logo from your footer. Please let us know if there is anything else we can assist you with. Thank you and enjoy the rest of your weekend!

Taryn Leinweber

YaakovL5
Rookie
0 Votes

We would also like the Constant Contact logo removed from the footer of all of our emails and campaigns. 

Zoe_H
Employee
0 Votes

Hello @YaakovL5,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! I have successfully removed our Constant Contact logo from the bottom of every email campaign you send out. Thank you and have a wonderful Sunday! 

Zoe H.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
MikaylaB27
Rookie
0 Votes

I would also like to get my footer removed. When I called customer support last week, she said that she did it but it was still on the email that I had to send our for my company.

Brigitte_P
Employee
0 Votes

Hello there @MikaylaB27 !

I apologize that the logo was not removed when you called into our support line. I can assure you that the logo is removed from your footer for all future emails- please let us know if there is anything else we can do to help.

Brigitte P

OLIVIERR7
Rookie

Hello from France,

New user with Constant Contact, my boss ask me to remove the logo "Trusted email from constant contact" at the end of each newsletter I try to create.

I can't find the option to manage the content of the SafeUnsubscribe bloc?

Can you help me please ?

asenica
Rookie
I really don't want the Constant Contact branding on my email. I don't want customers and competitors knowing the source of the email service I pay for and provide them.

Can I send out emails without CC branding?
Procrastinator
Marketing Legend
0 Votes

You can call or email support and ask them to remove the Constant Contact logo and the "Try it for FREE" tag line from your email footers. Constant Contact can do it for you, you cannot do it yourself. One request removes it from all future emails. You must be a paying customer, not in the trial period.

Procrastinator
Marketing Legend

If you would like to remove the Constant Contact logo and "Try it for FREE" from the bottom of your emails Constant Contact will do it for you.  Call or email Constant Contact support.  Ask them to "Please remove the Constant Contact logo and the "Try it for FREE" tag line from our email footers". After my email request it took less than a day for it to be removed from our account.  It has been gone ever since.. They will only remove it for paying customers, not for those in a trial period.

stcroix
Not applicable
I just started using constant contact and noticed that they are putting their own ads on my emails? How can they advertise on my emails when I pay for their service?
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST