Remove the Constant Contact logo from campaign footer

SOLVED
Go to solution
ScottW6976
Campaign Contributor

I need someone to remove it from my emails. I understand that it can't be removed by me for some reason. Please do so immediately. 

If you have any questions, simply email them to my account and I will respond quickly. 

Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
David_J
Employee

UPDATED: March 2018

Many of the elements in the footer are required by law, including the ability for recipients to unsubscribe from your newsletter, so we are  not able to remove the entire footer from your emails.

If you are looking to remove the Constant Contact logo from the footer of your email, this is something that can be done very quickly at no cost to you if you are a paying customer. If this is the customization that you are referring to, call our support line and one of our support representatives will be able to assist you with this.

If you need further customization of the footer, our custom services team can work with you to make a custom footer. This is not a free service and costs $99. If this is something you are interested in please let us know and I would be happy to have our custom services team get in touch with you regarding this.

Please let us know if you have any other questions. Thanks.

David J

View solution in original post

Top Answer
David_J
Employee

UPDATED: March 2018

Many of the elements in the footer are required by law, including the ability for recipients to unsubscribe from your newsletter, so we are  not able to remove the entire footer from your emails.

If you are looking to remove the Constant Contact logo from the footer of your email, this is something that can be done very quickly at no cost to you if you are a paying customer. If this is the customization that you are referring to, call our support line and one of our support representatives will be able to assist you with this.

If you need further customization of the footer, our custom services team can work with you to make a custom footer. This is not a free service and costs $99. If this is something you are interested in please let us know and I would be happy to have our custom services team get in touch with you regarding this.

Please let us know if you have any other questions. Thanks.

1,330 REPLIES 1,330
Jessica_H
Employee
0 Votes

Hey @GislaineD!

Thanks for reaching out to the Community! This help article goes over how we can remove the Constant Contact logo from the footer of the email campaigns as long as you have an active paid account. Because you already requested to have this removed, I did go ahead and remove the Constant Contact logo from your account. So any existing or future campaigns should no longer have that logo within the footer. Let us know if you have any further questions! 

Jessica H.

Community Support 

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media. Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!

KarenJL
Rookie
0 Votes

OMG, you guys make it incredibly difficult to send an email to the support team.  This is the only place I could find to make my request to remove your logo from my campaigns, it is absurd that I can not do this for myself.  I pay for my service and I am appalled that I have to have you remove YOUR LOGO.

Furthermore... I like to handle things in the moment I realize I need to do them. In searching your knowledge base I discovered you have me hostage... meaning that I have to request you to remove the logo... yet you provide no support email address for me to make this request.

I am seriously considering leaving constant contact due to this absolute frustration, and waste of my valuable time.

Regards,

Karen J Lewis

Mariah_P
Employee
0 Votes

Hello,

Thank you for contacting the Community! I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you, unfortunately Constant Contact does not have an email support channel.

I have removed the logo from your account, if you refresh your page or log out and log back in to your account you should see the change.

Thank you,

Mariah_P
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
PradeepS02
Rookie
0 Votes

Hi

I would like to remove the constant contact logo from footer

Please help to remove the logo

Thanks

Caitlin_M
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @PradeepS02. Thanks for coming into the Community! Since you are a paying customer, I was able to remove the Constant Contact logo from your footer. You may have to log out of the account and log back in to see this change. All current drafts and future emails will no longer have the logo. 

--

Caitlin M.
Community Manager
KatherineJ
Rookie
0 Votes

Can you take your logo and link off my footer too please! We really should have the option to do this ourselves as in !

Tiago_R
Employee
0 Votes

Hello @KatherineJ,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community. Because you are a paying customer I was able to remove the Constant Contact logo from your footer. You may need to log out of the account and log back in to see the changes. All previous and new campaigns will be updated and will no longer contain the logo at the bottom of your footer. I can understand how useful it would be to be able to manage your footer within your account, I will submit your feedback to the correct department. Please let us know if you have any further questions. 

Tiago_R

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing
APAARI
Rookie
0 Votes

Hi @KatherineJ,

Thank you for removing the logo!

MikeM65188
Rookie
0 Votes

Can anyone please tell me how to remove the Constant Contact logo from the bottom of all my distributions? I know this is possible as a friend of mine has done the same thing already.

Thanks,

MM

Taryn_L
Employee
0 Votes

@MikeM65188

Thank you for reaching out to the Community. That is a great question! This is something that we need to remove on our end for you. I have removed the logo from your account and it should be updated within a few minutes.

In the meantime, if you have any further questions please feel free to reach out to us here. We are always happy to assist you in any way we can!

Taryn Leinweber

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
RMSOA
Rookie
0 Votes

Can you please remove the CC logo from our footer?

Thanks

APAARI
Rookie
0 Votes

Can you also remove the logo from our footer? I'm a paying customer. Thanks!

AdamF609
Rookie
0 Votes

Can you please remove the ConstantContact logo from my outbound emails as a paying customer? Thank you!

Curtis_P
Employee
0 Votes

Hello @AdamF609,

Thank you for reaching out to the community today! Since you are a paying customer, we have the ability to remove your logo which we have done. You may need to log out and log back into your account to see this change in your drafts. 

We also provide custom footer options if you would like to make the footer of your campaign your own. Starting at $99, these services are a great way to brand every campaign that you send. For more information about custom footer options click here.

Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you.

-Curtis P

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media. Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
APAARI
Rookie
0 Votes
Hello, can you please remove the Constant Contact logo in our footer? I'm a paying client. Thanks!
Lucas_D
Employee
0 Votes

Hi @APAARI,

Thank you for reaching out to us through the Community. Since you are a paying client, I managed to remove the Constant Contact logo from the bottom of the footer. You may have to log out and log back in to see the changes. All your templates and email campaigns should now be without the Constant Contact logo. Let me know if I can assist with anything else.

Lucas_D

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing
First-NameL31978
Rookie
0 Votes

I have just signed up for Constant Contact and I was informed that the logo and free tag line would be removed as I am a paying customer, but this hasn’t?

I have come to realise through the community chat forum, that the only way to do this is to request it from customer support???  This can waste literally hours which can be very frustrating, it needs to be changed.

Kind Regards

Paora Winitana
New customer March 2018

First-NameL31978
Rookie
0 Votes

I hope someone can contact me asap to help remove the logo and link from my emails asap please

Kind Regards

Paora Winitana
New customer March 2018

@First-NameL31978wrote:

I have just signed up for Constant Contact and I was informed that the logo and free tag line would be removed as I am a paying customer, but this hasn’t?

I have come to realise through the community chat forum, that the only way to do this is to request it from customer support???  This can waste literally hours which can be very frustrating, it needs to be changed.

Kind Regards

Paora Winitana
New customer March 2018

Frankie_P
0 Votes

Hi @First-NameL31978

Thank you for reaching out about your email! I can completely understand how helpful it would be for our Constant Contact logo to be removed as soon as you become a paid costumer. I apologize for any inconvenience from this not being our current process and have submitted your feedback on this. In the meantime, I took a look at your account and can see our Constant Contact logo has been removed. If you cannot see this change I would suggest logging out of your account and logging back in.

Frankie.P

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
First-NameL09354
Rookie

Could someone help me to remove the constant contact logo from the footer of the email? I would like to take up the paid version email plus for a month. So, kindly help me to remove the logo ASAP. 

Frankie_P
0 Votes

Hi @First-NameL09354

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! I took a peek at your account and can see you were able to get in touch with our support by phone to remove this logo in your email footer. If you don't see this change in your email, I would suggest logging out then logging back in.

Frankie.P

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
AndrewS1898
Rookie
0 Votes

Hello! We would also like the logo/free message removed from our emails as well. Thank you

Amber_L
Employee
0 Votes

Hello @AndrewS1898 , 

I was able to remove our logo for you! You may need to log out and back in to see that change but you should be good to go for all future emails. Please let us know if there's anything else that I can assist with. 

Amber_L

AndrewS1898
Rookie
0 Votes

Thank you! 

I am also having issues with the constant contact footer causing my email to render incorrectly in iOS Mail, because it is not resizing responsively. 

Frankie_P
0 Votes

Hi @AndrewS1898 

I'm so sorry to hear this is happening with your email! I have taken a look at your most recent campaign and was unable to replicate this same experience. With that said, we would be happy to help look into this further with you. What is the name of the campaign you are seeing this happen with? Which email client are you using? What model of iPhone and version of iOS? We have seen cases where emails are not mobile responsive in the Outlook Mobile App for iPhone. If you are using the Outlook app, what version is it? In these cases we suggest viewing the email campaign in a different mobile mail client such as the native mail app or the Gmail app.

Frankie.P

Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST