Remove the Constant Contact logo from campaign footer

SOLVED
Go to solution
ScottW6976
Campaign Contributor

I need someone to remove it from my emails. I understand that it can't be removed by me for some reason. Please do so immediately. 

If you have any questions, simply email them to my account and I will respond quickly. 

Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
David_J
Employee

UPDATED: March 2018

Many of the elements in the footer are required by law, including the ability for recipients to unsubscribe from your newsletter, so we are  not able to remove the entire footer from your emails.

If you are looking to remove the Constant Contact logo from the footer of your email, this is something that can be done very quickly at no cost to you if you are a paying customer. If this is the customization that you are referring to, call our support line and one of our support representatives will be able to assist you with this.

If you need further customization of the footer, our custom services team can work with you to make a custom footer. This is not a free service and costs $99. If this is something you are interested in please let us know and I would be happy to have our custom services team get in touch with you regarding this.

Please let us know if you have any other questions. Thanks.

David J

View solution in original post

Top Answer
David_J
Employee

UPDATED: March 2018

Many of the elements in the footer are required by law, including the ability for recipients to unsubscribe from your newsletter, so we are  not able to remove the entire footer from your emails.

If you are looking to remove the Constant Contact logo from the footer of your email, this is something that can be done very quickly at no cost to you if you are a paying customer. If this is the customization that you are referring to, call our support line and one of our support representatives will be able to assist you with this.

If you need further customization of the footer, our custom services team can work with you to make a custom footer. This is not a free service and costs $99. If this is something you are interested in please let us know and I would be happy to have our custom services team get in touch with you regarding this.

Please let us know if you have any other questions. Thanks.

1,332 REPLIES 1,332
Zoe_H
Employee
0 Votes

Hello @TamarFromBleecker,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! Please check your email campaigns, as the logo should be gone now. Thanks! 

Zoe H.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
TamarFromBleecker
Rookie
0 Votes

Thank you!

PaytonB91
Rookie
0 Votes

Hi, could you please remove the Constant Contact Logo from the footer of our emails since we have a paid account? I know the footer is required, but I just would like to remove the Constant Contact marketing banner. Thank you for your assistance.

Screen Shot 2021-10-20 at 3.10.47 PM.png

William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @PaytonB91 ,

I got our logo removed from your account's footer. You should see this reflected in all emails you're working on. This won’t retroactively apply to emails that have already been sent out, as the logo was part of the coding received in your contacts' inboxes. However, any upcoming resends of already sent emails should exclude the logo, just as new emails will.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
LloydW6
Rookie
0 Votes

Hi, 

My manager has requested that we remove the Constant Contact Logo footer in our emails, please do so. 

Thank you,

Lloyd

William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @LloydW6 ,

I got our logo removed from your account's footer. You should see this reflected in all emails you're working on. This won’t retroactively apply to emails that have already been sent out, as the logo was part of the coding received in your contacts' inboxes. However, any upcoming resends of already sent emails should exclude the logo, just as new emails will.

William A
DharmaK5
Rookie
0 Votes

How can i remove the Constant Contact Logo from the bottom of the email?

William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @DharmaK5 ,

William A
ChelseaA538
Rookie
0 Votes

Hi, could you please remove the Constant Contact Logo from the footer of our emails? I know the footer is required, but I just would like to remove the Constant Contact marketing banner. Thank you for your assistance.

William_A
Administrator

Hello @ChelseaA538 ,

William A
victorw09
Rookie
0 Votes

HOW DO I REMOVE THE CONSTANT CONTACT LOGO AT THE BOTTON OF MY DESIGN PAGE

William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @victorw09 ,

William A
user684465
Rookie
0 Votes

William_A
Administrator

Hello @user684465 ,

It looks like you already spoke with chat, and they removed our logo for email campaigns. Please be aware that "Constant Contact Data Notice" links to our legally-required privacy policy. If you wish to have the wording of this updated to something more generic like "Our Provider's Privacy Policy" or "Email Privacy Policy," just let us know your preference through here, chat, or one of our other available support channels, and we'll submit the opp to our coding team to get that changed.

William A
MahdiR3
Rookie
0 Votes

Please remove the constant contact logo. Thank you.

Caitlin_M
Administrator
0 Votes

Hi @MahdiR3. We have assisted you with this request over social media. The logo has been removed from the footer of your emails. 

--

Caitlin M.
Community Manager
MattI
Rookie
0 Votes
Hi there, I am a paying customer and would like to have the following information removed from our email footer and removed from any future correspondence from us to our customers. Thanks!

PLEASE REMOVE:
“About Constant Contact”
“in collaboration with Constant Contact”
“Try it FREE today”

And any other mentions or marketing of Constant Contact.

You have permission to access the account and remove the Constant Contact branding and marketing from our future emails.
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @MattI ,

It looks like you already spoke with chat, and they've removed the logo. However the "Constant Contact Data Notice" is still there as it's the required privacy policy we have to include in this legally-required footer. If you're wanting this changed to something more generic like "Our Provider's Privacy Policy" or "Email Privacy Policy," please let us know so we can submit the opp to our coding team to change that.

William A
DavidO6669
Rookie
0 Votes

Can I remove the CC branding from the footer of my emails?

Thanks!

Zoe_H
Employee

Hello @DavidO6669,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! We can absolutely do that for you. Please check your emails and the Constant Contact logo should be gone. Thanks! 

Zoe H.

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
DavidO6669
Rookie
0 Votes
Great thank you!
Zoe_H
Employee
0 Votes

Hello @DavidO6669,

Of course! Have a great weekend. 

Zoe H.

ACCEO_Multipost
Rookie
0 Votes

I want to have the constant contact logo removed from the footer.

William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @ACCEO_Multipost ,

William A
NorCal_HIMSS
Rookie
0 Votes

Hello - Please remove the Constant Contact Logo in the Footer on our Emails. Our account is . Thanks!

Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST