Remove the Constant Contact logo from campaign footer

SOLVED
Go to solution
ScottW6976
Campaign Contributor

I need someone to remove it from my emails. I understand that it can't be removed by me for some reason. Please do so immediately. 

If you have any questions, simply email them to my account and I will respond quickly. 

Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
David_J
Employee

UPDATED: March 2018

Many of the elements in the footer are required by law, including the ability for recipients to unsubscribe from your newsletter, so we are  not able to remove the entire footer from your emails.

If you are looking to remove the Constant Contact logo from the footer of your email, this is something that can be done very quickly at no cost to you if you are a paying customer. If this is the customization that you are referring to, call our support line and one of our support representatives will be able to assist you with this.

If you need further customization of the footer, our custom services team can work with you to make a custom footer. This is not a free service and costs $99. If this is something you are interested in please let us know and I would be happy to have our custom services team get in touch with you regarding this.

Please let us know if you have any other questions. Thanks.

David J

View solution in original post

Top Answer
David_J
Employee

UPDATED: March 2018

Many of the elements in the footer are required by law, including the ability for recipients to unsubscribe from your newsletter, so we are  not able to remove the entire footer from your emails.

If you are looking to remove the Constant Contact logo from the footer of your email, this is something that can be done very quickly at no cost to you if you are a paying customer. If this is the customization that you are referring to, call our support line and one of our support representatives will be able to assist you with this.

If you need further customization of the footer, our custom services team can work with you to make a custom footer. This is not a free service and costs $99. If this is something you are interested in please let us know and I would be happy to have our custom services team get in touch with you regarding this.

Please let us know if you have any other questions. Thanks.

1,330 REPLIES 1,330
W.GarnerR
Rookie
0 Votes

Good morning, 

Could you please remove the logo? 

Is there an extra cost for this? We are a paid account. 

If no extra cost, you have my permission. Thanks!

Hannah_M
0 Votes

Hi W.GarnerR

Thanks for posting. You are all set, the logo has been removed from your footer. Please log out and then back into your account to see this change.

Thanks,

Hannah M.
Community and Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!
W.GarnerR
Rookie
0 Votes

This is great, thanks! 

Is it possible to remove the Safe Unsuscribe as well? Thanks

Hannah_M
0 Votes

You're welcome!

As for the Safe Unsubscribe link, the link itself must remain. You can have the text that shows edited as part of a custom footer. This is a one time $100 fee and is completed by our custom services team. Check out this page for more.

Hannah M.

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution

W.GarnerR
Rookie
0 Votes

Do you mean I can get rid of the

"This message was sent to... by....

Update Profile / Email Address.... 

....."

?

Hannah_M
0 Votes

You can take out the update profile link if you would like. This will prevent people from updating their own email addresses though. Here is how to remove this.

You can only change the email address that shows in the footer, not take it out. 

Hannah M.

ScottA430
Constant Contact Partner
0 Votes

Jarrod:

Can you remove mine as well? I'm Scott Abel of The Content Wrangler. You can reach me at scottabel@mac.com. You have permission to remove it!

Hannah_M
0 Votes

Hi Scott,

All set! The logo has been removed, please log out and then back in to see this change.

Thanks,

Hannah M.

MatthewG01
Rookie
0 Votes

Could you remove mine as well?  You have my permission to remove it.  My username is **Removed By Moderator**.

Thanks,
Matt

Hannah_M
0 Votes

HI Matt, 

You are all set, the logo has been removed! Please log in and out of your account to double check.

Also, just to note for the future, I removed your username from your post so no one else can access it. The moderators here can access your username in order to find your account!

Thanks,

Hannah M.

BethL591
Rookie
0 Votes

Hello, may mine be removed as well?

If so, permission is granted to my account. 

Thank you!

Hannah_M
0 Votes

Hi Beth,

All set, please log out and then back into your account to see the update. The logo will be removed from any draft or new emails you create in your account. 

Thanks,

Hannah M.

PerryJ3
Rookie
0 Votes

Hi there,

Is there any way to remove the constant contact logo from my emails as well?

Thanks!

Hannah_M
0 Votes

Hi Perry,

You are all set, I've removed the logo from your account. Please log out and then back in to see the update.

Thanks,

Hannah M.

TerryW7
Rookie
0 Votes

I am sure this has been discussed many times, but how do I remove the Constant Contact logo at the footer of my emails?  Thanks for your help :smileyhappy:

Marissa_R
Marketing Legend
0 Votes

Hi Terry,

I have merged your question with the thread about removing our Constant Contact Logo. We can remove the logo from you if you're a paying customer.  Do we have permission to access your account to remove that?

Thanks!

TerryW7
Rookie
0 Votes

Yes, you may access my account.  I am a paying account.

Thank you!

Jarrad_M
Marketing Legend
0 Votes

You're all set!

Jarrad

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"

DanielleL7
Rookie
0 Votes

Hi Marissa --

We are a paying customer and would also like to have the "Trust email from Constant Contact"  logo removed from our account.  You have my permission to remove it.  I appreciate your help!

Thank you!

Jarrad_M
Marketing Legend
0 Votes

Hi Danielle,

You're all set. Log out for the change to take affect.

Thanks,

Jarrad

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"

JohnT809
Rookie
0 Votes

Hi,

Can you remove the logo for me?

Yes, you have my permission.

Thank you in advance.

John

Marissa_R
Marketing Legend
0 Votes

Hi John,

You're all set!

Thanks!

JohnT809
Rookie
0 Votes

Thank you!

Marissa_R
Marketing Legend
0 Votes

You're welcome! :smileyface: 

FahadH
Campaign Expert
0 Votes

i would also like to remove the logo.

you have my permission to access my account.

thank you

Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST