Remove the Constant Contact logo from campaign footer

SOLVED
Go to solution
ScottW6976
Campaign Contributor

I need someone to remove it from my emails. I understand that it can't be removed by me for some reason. Please do so immediately. 

If you have any questions, simply email them to my account and I will respond quickly. 

Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
David_J
Employee

UPDATED: March 2018

Many of the elements in the footer are required by law, including the ability for recipients to unsubscribe from your newsletter, so we are  not able to remove the entire footer from your emails.

If you are looking to remove the Constant Contact logo from the footer of your email, this is something that can be done very quickly at no cost to you if you are a paying customer. If this is the customization that you are referring to, call our support line and one of our support representatives will be able to assist you with this.

If you need further customization of the footer, our custom services team can work with you to make a custom footer. This is not a free service and costs $99. If this is something you are interested in please let us know and I would be happy to have our custom services team get in touch with you regarding this.

Please let us know if you have any other questions. Thanks.

David J

View solution in original post

Top Answer
David_J
Employee

UPDATED: March 2018

Many of the elements in the footer are required by law, including the ability for recipients to unsubscribe from your newsletter, so we are  not able to remove the entire footer from your emails.

If you are looking to remove the Constant Contact logo from the footer of your email, this is something that can be done very quickly at no cost to you if you are a paying customer. If this is the customization that you are referring to, call our support line and one of our support representatives will be able to assist you with this.

If you need further customization of the footer, our custom services team can work with you to make a custom footer. This is not a free service and costs $99. If this is something you are interested in please let us know and I would be happy to have our custom services team get in touch with you regarding this.

Please let us know if you have any other questions. Thanks.

1,330 REPLIES 1,330
Jarrad_M
Marketing Legend

Hi Fahad,

I have removed our logo from your account.

I hope this helps,

Jarrad

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!
FahadH
Campaign Expert
0 Votes

appreciate it. thanks

Jarrad_M
Marketing Legend
0 Votes

Glad I could help!

Jarrad

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"

Anna_N
Employee
0 Votes

You are most welcome :smileyface:

Anna Navarro
Social Support and Community
JustFor5L
Rookie
0 Votes

Hi i would like  "Trusted email from constant contact" from SafeUnsubscribe bloc. logo to be removed from my emails as well.

Im a paid customer 

Thanks.

JustFor5L
Rookie
0 Votes

you have permission to go into our account.thanks

RosalindM.
Marketing Legend
0 Votes

@JustFor5L 

We have removed this from your account. Hope you have a fabulous day!

Rosalind Morville
MaggieB61761
Rookie
0 Votes

We do a lot of business with our constant contact emailers and love the fact that it's so cost effective for our business and ultimately our customers.  But having the information about constant contact makes the emailers look "mom and pop." 

Is there any way to remove that information from the bottom?  I like controlling my contacts and not sending something out through a marketing agency that I can do half decently myself....but it does tend to make our emailers look even more homemade.

Thanks for any insight on this.

Marissa_R
Marketing Legend

Hi Maggie

I can remove that from your account if you're a paying customer.  And also if I have your permission to go into your account.

Thank you!

MaggieB61761
Rookie
0 Votes

That would be great....yes we are paying customers.  Many thanks.

Marissa_R
Marketing Legend
0 Votes

Hi Maggie,

I have removed the logo from your account.  The next time you log in, you should see that it's been removed.

Thanks!

GuillermoD7
Rookie
0 Votes

Marissa, would you be able to do this for our organization too. We are also paying cusotmers.

Thanks,

Guillermo

Marissa_R
Marketing Legend
0 Votes

Sure Guillermo!  You are all set! Next time you log in, you'll notice the change!

Take care!

LPGAAmateursTriangleNC
Campaign Collaborator
0 Votes

Please remove ours, too! Thanks so much.

Jarrad_M
Marketing Legend
0 Votes

Hi,

Do we have permission to access your account?

Thanks,

Jarrad

LPGAAmateursTriangleNC
Campaign Collaborator
0 Votes

Yes, you have my permission. Thanks!

Jarrad_M
Marketing Legend
0 Votes

Hi,

You're all set! Log out for the change to take affect.

Thanks,

Jarrad

JohnC646
Rookie
0 Votes

Please remove mine too. Paying customer. Thanks!

Jarrad_M
Marketing Legend
0 Votes

Hi John,

Do we have permission to access your account?

Thanks,

Jarrad

JohnC646
Rookie
0 Votes

Yes, you have my permission! Thanks!

Jarrad_M
Marketing Legend
0 Votes

Hi,

I have removed the logo from your account. I hope this helps.

Thanks,

Jarrad

JohnC646
Rookie
0 Votes

Thanks Jarrad.

BrentS90
Rookie
0 Votes

Jarrad,

Can you remove the logo from our account as well.

Thanks,

Brent

Marissa_R
Marketing Legend
0 Votes

Hi Brent,

You're all set!

Thanks!

gils58
Rookie
0 Votes

Marissa, would you be able to do this for our organization too. We are also paying cusotmers.

Thanks,

Gil

Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST