Can Somebody Remove the Constant Contact Banner from My Signature?

SOLVED
Top Answer
David_J
CTCT Employee

UPDATED: March 2018

Many of the elements in the footer are required by law, including the ability for recipients to unsubscribe from your newsletter, so we are  not able to remove the entire footer from your emails.

If you are looking to remove the Constant Contact logo from the footer of your email, this is something that can be done very quickly at no cost to you if you are a paying customer. If this is the customization that you are referring to, call our support line and one of our support representatives will be able to assist you with this.

If you need further customization of the footer, our custom services team can work with you to make a custom footer. This is not a free service and costs $99. If this is something you are interested in please let us know and I would be happy to have our custom services team get in touch with you regarding this.

Please let us know if you have any other questions. Thanks.

Highlighted

Re: How to remove logo "Trusted email from constant contact" from SafeUnsubscribe bloc

Hi Gazela,

I have removed the logo from the footer for you. Please log out and then back into your account to see the change.

Unfortunately there are pieces of the footer that must remain since we are a U.S. Based company. The Unsubscribe link, the Privacy Policy link and your Physical mailing address are required in the footer. If you would like to further edit the footer we have a custom services team that can make those changes for a fee. Learn more about them by checking out this FAQ

You can change the language in your account and have it update the footer if you would like. Here are some directions to do this. One thing to note is that the words "Safe Unsubscribe" will not translate but when this link is clicked the following pages will be in your selected language. 

Hannah M.
Community and Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!
Highlighted

Re: How to remove logo "Trusted email from constant contact" from SafeUnsubscribe bloc

I am now a paid customer and would like to have the constant contact logo removed from the bottom of my emails. Thanks!

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Hi Jane,

I have removed our logo from your footer. Next time you log in, you will notice it has been removed.

Thanks!

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Please remove the logo from our footer as well.  Thank you!

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Hi Danielle,

I have removed our logo from your footer.  The next time you log in, you'll see that it has been removed.

Thanks!

Highlighted
All Star

I am a paid member too and would like the footer ad to be removed.

Thank you,

Lori

Hi Lori,

You are all set, please log out and then back into your account to see the change.

Hannah M.

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Hi there,

We would like the Constant Contact logo removed from the email footers on our emails. We are a paying customer and give permission to make this change to our account. Please let us know if there is anything else I need to do to give permission for this change.

Also, we would like to change the style of the font formatting in our footer. I don't see options to do this. Who do I contact to make style changes to our footer?

Thank you,

Sincerely,

Teresa Laurance

Focus in Pix

Highlighted

Hi Teresa,

I've removed the logo from your footer. Please log out and then back into your account to see the change.

As far as the formatting of your footer, any more changes will have to go through our custom services team. Here is how to contact them. They are able to make requested changes for a fee. Just as a heads up, there are some pieces of information that are required by law to remain in the footer; the unsubscribe link, the privacy policy and the physical address.

Hope this helps, 

Hannah M.

Highlighted
Visitor

I would like the Constant Contact logo removed from the email footers on our emails. I am a paying customer and give permission to enter our account and make this change.

Thanks!