Remove the Constant Contact logo from campaign footer

SOLVED
Go to solution
ScottW6976
Campaign Contributor

I need someone to remove it from my emails. I understand that it can't be removed by me for some reason. Please do so immediately. 

If you have any questions, simply email them to my account and I will respond quickly. 

Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
David_J
Employee

UPDATED: March 2018

Many of the elements in the footer are required by law, including the ability for recipients to unsubscribe from your newsletter, so we are  not able to remove the entire footer from your emails.

If you are looking to remove the Constant Contact logo from the footer of your email, this is something that can be done very quickly at no cost to you if you are a paying customer. If this is the customization that you are referring to, call our support line and one of our support representatives will be able to assist you with this.

If you need further customization of the footer, our custom services team can work with you to make a custom footer. This is not a free service and costs $99. If this is something you are interested in please let us know and I would be happy to have our custom services team get in touch with you regarding this.

Please let us know if you have any other questions. Thanks.

David J

View solution in original post

Top Answer
David_J
Employee

UPDATED: March 2018

Many of the elements in the footer are required by law, including the ability for recipients to unsubscribe from your newsletter, so we are  not able to remove the entire footer from your emails.

If you are looking to remove the Constant Contact logo from the footer of your email, this is something that can be done very quickly at no cost to you if you are a paying customer. If this is the customization that you are referring to, call our support line and one of our support representatives will be able to assist you with this.

If you need further customization of the footer, our custom services team can work with you to make a custom footer. This is not a free service and costs $99. If this is something you are interested in please let us know and I would be happy to have our custom services team get in touch with you regarding this.

Please let us know if you have any other questions. Thanks.

1,332 REPLIES 1,332
BradleyH81
Campaign Collaborator
0 Votes

Hi, I have a paid account. Please can you remove the logo from the footer?

You have my permission to do so. I have only recently activated, so perhapos you could log this under current support work?

Many thanks,

Bradley

DeanneP6
Employee
0 Votes

Hi Bradly,

I have gone ahead and removed the Logo for you. You should be all set, but if there is anything else we can do for you please let us know.

Have a great day!

Deanne Perry
AnnetteS91
Rookie
0 Votes
Hi. Can you please remove the logo from our account? We are a paying customer.you have permission to enter our account.

Thank you
Talissa_H
Employee
0 Votes

Annette,

The Constant Contact logo has been removed from your footer. You should see this in your new drafts from this point forward. Have a great weekend!

Talissa Hershberger
Customer Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"
SteveS8893
Rookie
0 Votes

Customer support,

Can you please remove the entire footer circled in red?

I will be adding my own unsubscribe link in the XHTML editor as outlined here: http://community.constantcontact.com/t5/Email-Marketing/How-can-I-add-an-unsubscribe-link-to-the-bod...

Thank you.

Marissa_R
Marketing Legend
0 Votes

Hi Steve,

I can remove our logo from your footer, but I'm not able to remove the full footer.  If you'd like to have a custom footer, we can get you in contact with our Custom Services Team who can do it for a fee of $100.

Please let me know how you'd like to proceed.

SteveS8893
Rookie
0 Votes

Thank you. Please remove the logo for now.

Will I be able to have more than one custom footer?

Marissa_R
Marketing Legend
0 Votes

That's a great question that unfortunately, I do not know the answer to. I'll open up a case with the Custom Services Team to reach out to you with more information, no obligation.

The logo has been removed from your emails. 

EyitayoA
Rookie
0 Votes

Hello,please i just paid and i need this constant contact logo removed from my account too.

BrianB545
Rookie
0 Votes

Hello,

I would appreciate it if you removed the constant contact logo from the footer of my emails. I am a paying customer and you have permission to access my account.

Thank you,

Brian

Samantha_O
Employee
0 Votes

Hello @BrianB545 , 

I have removed the logo from the footer of your emails.  If you are logged into your account now you will need to log out and then back in to see this change.  The footer will be removed from all drafts and new emails created. 

Thanks, 

DavidB8829
Rookie
0 Votes

Please remove your self promotion logo from my account.

Permission to access the account is implied.

As a side note:

It is ridiculous that paid members must specifically request this to be done in a public forum.

And, that the option is not available in the account administration area for self management.

My $0.02

Hannah_M
0 Votes

Hi DavidB8829

Thanks for your feedback. Please logout and back into the account to see the logo removed from any new or draft emails. 

Thanks!

Hannah M.
Community and Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!
ShayD
Rookie
0 Votes

Hello, I would also like to have my trusted email link removed, you have permission to remove it from my acct.   Thank you.

Samantha_O
Employee
0 Votes

Hello @ShayD

The logo has been removed from your account. If you are logged in right now, you might need to log out and then back in to see this change. This will remove the logo from any drafts and for campaigns created in the future within your account. 

Thanks, 

AndrewB106
Rookie
0 Votes

I was also asked to remove the "Trusted email from constant contact" from SafeUnsubscribe bloc.

Can support please remove this for me?

Please let me know if you need permissions to access my account.

I am a paid customer.

regards,

g

Jarrad_M
Marketing Legend
0 Votes

Hi,

I would be happy to remove the logo from your account. Please confirm that we have permission to access your account.

Thanks,

Jarrad

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"

AndrewB106
Rookie
0 Votes

Sure.  You have permission to remove this from the account.

Jarrad_M
Marketing Legend

All set! Log out for the change to take affect.

Thanks,

Jarrad

AsifD
Rookie
0 Votes

I am a paid customer, can you also remove constant contact logo from my account, you have my permission to login to my account.

Thank you

Hannah_M
0 Votes

All set! Please log out and then back in to see the logo removed from the footer of your draft and new emails. 

Hannah M.
Community and Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution

StephanieK.G
Rookie
0 Votes

Hello Jarrad - we are also paid customers. Could you remove the logo and safe unsubscribe from our account? I give you permission to access our account. 

Thank you!

Marissa_R
Marketing Legend
0 Votes

Hi Anna,

I've removed our logo for you. :smileyface: 

CassandraR40
Rookie
0 Votes

Hello- I am a paying customer. Would it be possible to remove the constant contact logo from the footer for all my emails from now on? Thanks!

Marissa_R
Marketing Legend
0 Votes

Hi Cassandra,

I have removed our logo from your footer. Next time you log in you will see that they have been removed.

Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST