Can Somebody Remove the Constant Contact Banner from My Signature?

SOLVED
Top Answer
David_J
CTCT Employee

UPDATED: March 2018

Many of the elements in the footer are required by law, including the ability for recipients to unsubscribe from your newsletter, so we are  not able to remove the entire footer from your emails.

If you are looking to remove the Constant Contact logo from the footer of your email, this is something that can be done very quickly at no cost to you if you are a paying customer. If this is the customization that you are referring to, call our support line and one of our support representatives will be able to assist you with this.

If you need further customization of the footer, our custom services team can work with you to make a custom footer. This is not a free service and costs $99. If this is something you are interested in please let us know and I would be happy to have our custom services team get in touch with you regarding this.

Please let us know if you have any other questions. Thanks.

Highlighted

Re: Remove constant contact banner

Hi @user83173 

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! Are you looking to remove the Constant Contact logo from the footer of your emails? If so, we have successfully removed this for you free of charge. If this is not the banner you were speaking of please let us know.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

CC BANNER AT THE BOTTOM OF MY EMAIL.

As a brand new paid user with an active Mail Chimp account I was pleased with CC's interface and capabilities but then...… I cannot tell you how incredibly disappointing it is to have to call in to remove your logo from my email.  The excuse written by your support department must of been incredibly painful for them to spew knowing full well that legal requirements have nothing to do with being able to remove a Constant Contact logo.  I have one question; who exactly on the executive team thought that having a clients sit on hold multiple times in order to have someone remove a banner from their email was worth it?!  For everyone that writes on this board to complain an untold number just go with another company, how do they not get it??????  I have an actual good idea for this over reaching exec; deliver the best product possible to your paying clients without the nonsense and for god sakes listen when your clients complain.  Please leave sales and support to those who actually know the job. 

Please remove the Constant Contact logo.  My thanks to the support guy who has to take time away from actual support issues to make it happen.  

Patrick  

Tags (1)
Highlighted

Re: CC BANNER AT THE BOTTOM OF MY EMAIL.

Hi @PatrickW309,

Thank you for your feedback. The Constant Contact logo has been removed from your footer. 

Nick S.
Social Media & Content Manager

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Highlighted
Visitor

¿Como quitar logo constant contact del pie de correos?

Buen día!

Alguien me podria apoyar quitan el logo de constact contact del pie de correo.

Gracias!

Highlighted

Re: ¿Como quitar logo constant contact del pie de correos?

Hola @user804449 

¡Gracias por contactarnos sobre sus campañas de correo electrónico! Hemos eliminado con éxito el logotipo de Constant Contact de sus pies de página. Háganos saber si hay algo más en lo que podamos ayudarlo.

Frankie.P

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Highlighted

Remove Constant Contact logo

Hi I would like to remove the Constant logo of the footer my mail marketing.

Tags (2)
Highlighted

Re: Remove Constant Contact logo

Hello @TraxCommMarketing ,

I got our logo removed from your account's default footer. If you need the wording "About Constant Contact" also changed to something like "Privacy Policy" or "Our Provider's Policy," please reply with the wording you want and I'll get an opp submitted to our coding team to get that changed.

If you're currently working on an email campaign, you may need to refresh your screen to see this change reflected. Email campaigns that have already been delivered will still have the logo at the bottom.

William D

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Highlighted

Remove the Constant Contact Logo from our emails

Can you please help with removing the Constant Contact logo in the footer of our emails and our account in general?

Thank you.

Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Re: Remove the Constant Contact Logo from our emails

Hello @user802866,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! Please refresh your screen and the Constant Contact logo should be removed. Thanks! 

Zoe H.

Highlighted

remove footer branding

Please remove the Constant Contact logo from the footer of my emails.

Thank you.

Tags (1)
Constant Contact Would Like To Hear From You!

We want to hear from customers like you about your favorite features and how they have helped your business or organization. Tell us by answering a few questions in...

Read More
Featured