Can Somebody Remove the Constant Contact Banner from My Signature?

SOLVED
Top Answer
David_J
CTCT Employee

UPDATED: March 2018

Many of the elements in the footer are required by law, including the ability for recipients to unsubscribe from your newsletter, so we are  not able to remove the entire footer from your emails.

If you are looking to remove the Constant Contact logo from the footer of your email, this is something that can be done very quickly at no cost to you if you are a paying customer. If this is the customization that you are referring to, call our support line and one of our support representatives will be able to assist you with this.

If you need further customization of the footer, our custom services team can work with you to make a custom footer. This is not a free service and costs $99. If this is something you are interested in please let us know and I would be happy to have our custom services team get in touch with you regarding this.

Please let us know if you have any other questions. Thanks.

Highlighted

Re: How to remove logo "Trusted email from constant contact" from SafeUnsubscribe bloc

Hi Jonathon,

All set, I've removed the logo for you. Please log out and then back in to your account to see this update.

Thanks,

Hannah M.
Community and Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Re: How to remove logo "Trusted email from constant contact" from SafeUnsubscribe bloc

Hello Constant Contacts support team, I am also interested in getting the logo "Trusted email from constant contact" removed from the emails if it possible. We are a paid customer and you have my authorization to remove it and to access the account.

Thank you and happy holidays.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Hi Thomas,

I've removed our logo for you. You're all set!

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Thank you very much Marissa

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

You're welcome!!

Highlighted

can you please remove the constant contact footer from my emails. Thank you

Highlighted

Hi Matt, 

I've removed the logo from the footer for you. Please log out and back into your account to see the change!

Hannah M.

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution

Highlighted

Hello Constant Contacts support team, I am also interested in getting the logo "Trusted email from constant contact" removed from the emails. We are a paid customer and you have my authorization to remove it and to access the account.

Highlighted

Hi ChungA8,

You are all set, the logo has been removed. Please log out and back in to your account to see the change.

Thanks,

Hannah M.

Highlighted

Thanks you so much Hannah_M

Constant Contact would like to hear from you

We want to hear from customers like you about your favorite features and how they have helped your business or organization. Tell us by answering a few questions in...

Read More
Featured