Can a sign-up campaign allow for individuals to upload a file (ie. logo) when signing up?

SOLVED
Go to solution
NDSHRM
Rookie
0 Votes

Hello!  We have a sponsorship campaign and I'm curious if companies can upload their logo when they sign up to avoid having to contact them back for this information.  Any help or suggestions on streamlining this process appreciated!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Kyle_R
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @NDSHRM ,

Good question. I believe this is in reference to an event campaign for sign up's as opposed to a mailing list sign up form. We don't currently offer an image upload type of question, but do have a few suggestions that might work for you.

You can add a custom open ended type question to your registration form which asks for a URL where their company logo is hosted. That could be on their website, or they could use a service like Google Drive or Dropbox to host the file. 

Alternatively, you could edit the confirmation message or confirmation email for the registration and provide instructions and an email address to send their company logo to. Hopefully between those two options you could help streamline the process a little bit!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Kyle_R
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @NDSHRM ,

Good question. I believe this is in reference to an event campaign for sign up's as opposed to a mailing list sign up form. We don't currently offer an image upload type of question, but do have a few suggestions that might work for you.

You can add a custom open ended type question to your registration form which asks for a URL where their company logo is hosted. That could be on their website, or they could use a service like Google Drive or Dropbox to host the file. 

Alternatively, you could edit the confirmation message or confirmation email for the registration and provide instructions and an email address to send their company logo to. Hopefully between those two options you could help streamline the process a little bit!

Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST